Sunday 18 January 2009

Mixed Media Monday

The theme this week at MMM is friendship and I used this challenge to do the first page in my altered book. I have never attempted this before but have to say that having started the book, I will certainly finish it. The book - selected short stories by Guy de Maupassant - has been hanging around my craft area for a year or more and everytime I have paint left on my brush or sponge I have used it up on its pages which meant of course that when I finally decided to work in it, I already had several pages already started on which to continue.






Hope you like it!

5 comments:

My Creative House said...

Your first page to your altered book is just beautiful.

Beth said...

It's a wonderful spread. The composition and the colors are both wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Julie, this is wonderful! Looking forward to seeing more spreads! Diane

Anonymous said...

Julie this is great, I love the colours you've chosen for this page. what a great book you are going to have.

Wendy said...

These are beautiful pages Jules! Love them :)