Wednesday 4 June 2008

Summer Workshop at Bad Girls

Just completed Gloria's class over at the Summer workshop at Bad Girls and look at this little album...isn't the cutest? I love it! I didn't use the latest kit but dug out my 7 gypsies papers. I just loved the stitching on this class. Although Gloria used her machine I used some large stitches and twine...really love the effect.

Another class I did was this one using cardboard, paint and other bits of arty stuff. The idea being that you complete your layout with things you find around the house. I must admit I wasn't sure how this would turn out but I actually think I like getting messy and the end result is awesome!

2 comments:

g said...

both your projects turned out Beautifully julie! I LOVED your album. I am a 7gypsies NUT so it was so neat you did it with that product.

Mescrap said...

Both are definitely gorgeous ! Love it.