Sunday 11 May 2008

A busy month

April has been a very busy month for me not least of all because it was my hubby's 50th birthday and I organised a trip to Eurodisney for both of us and all three kids...this was technically challenging since they are all in the middle of exams. Anyway we went, we conquered and had a fabulous time.

So I have been back a week and managed to finish off the two outstanding CJ's that I had hanging around and then finally got round to doing my layout for Shimelles class and April 25th. Believe it or not I managed to get 13 photos on this page (after cropping) and I am very pleased with it. I intend to use it to track my weight loss over the next few months...lets hope you see a little less of me in the future! Crikey...just realised that having put that out there I now need to make sure I do it!

Other things I want to record are the changes in the garden, 'whose in the house' cos we are a family of five and I am often here alone, and whats 'on my mind'.



1 comment:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Oh my, what a GREAT family trip and way to celebrate a huge DAY in your lives! I'm sure the kids enjoyed the quick getaway from EXAMS. lol

Love the pics! Tho a huge fan of Germany's zoos and fests, I never did get the chance to visit Eurodisney during our travels... the architecture looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Heck ya, I totally got carried away with Michelle's last crusade but then I did have to make up two months in one DAY. -laughs- I learned I'm not so fond of stencil cutting, but stamp carving was a blast!

Have a super day, Monica :)