I am definatley getting more accurate with the cutters but even after buying the brayer I still had trouble with the printing side of things. So I dug out my rolling pin which, I hasten to add, rarely gets used for making pastry and used it to apply pressure to the back of the lino when I was stamping it. I guess mounting it onto a woodem block would be a good idea but I am far too impatient for that! Anyway, it certainly helped me get a more even coverage. I am desperate to have a go with cutting rubber but have yet to source a 'reasonably priced' one here in the UK! Anyway here is my dove...duly printed into my journal!
Next month we are making stencils. Come to think of it, I did this once before when I decided to stencil round my walls but that was a very long time ago so it will be nice to revisit it.