Sunday 26 July 2009

I've been away...

so its taken me a while to get back into everything.

Hubby and I went on a mediterranean cruise aboard the P&O ship Oceana. Had a fabulous time and one of the highlights was watching the departure of the Tour de France in Monte Carlo. I am quite into cycling on account of my brother being a cyclist and taking me to see a stage of the Tour of Britain a couple of years ago so I was really looking forward to it and it never disappointed! Whilst I was sorting my pics today I came across some brilliant shots of some of the leaders. So here you can see Bradley Wiggins who began the tour with the Green Jersey and finally finished fourth overall today.




And here is Albert Contador who took the red/white jersey on the first time trial and finally won the Tour and took the Yellow Jersey.


And I was cheering so much for Cav when he won the final sprint in Paris today. Alas, no pics of him this time but WELL DONE CAV!!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

They are brilliant photos Julie. Do I sense a lo in the future? ;) I'm rubbish at that sort of photo, I get so excited my hands start shaking and the supposed anti-shake software on my camera is useless or I'm using it wrong. I get a load of blur. :P

Thanks for your lovely comment earlier :)