Tuesday 26 February 2008

Royal Ascot 2007

In June last year a group of us from work went to Royal Ascot for Ladies Day. We hired a limo, packed up a posh picnic and set off in our posh frocks for a day at the Races! We had a terrific day despite the 1 and half hour journey taking us 4 and half hours. By the time we arrived we had missed the Queens procession and the first race but we still had a brilliant time. Our picnic had to wait until the end of the day which of course meant that the several bottles of champagne which had been consumed on the long journey took great effect!!
Anyway, I have just managed to scrapbook these photos into a wonderful little book which came with the Bad Girls Kit this month.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Julie, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Anyway, this excursion of yours sounds so much fun, it really does, going out with friends and having champagne and getting all FANCY! I haven't done this in so long, and your scrapping brings it right home. Of course, I've never been royal or anything, but I did like The Queen, with Helen Mirren. I love London, too. I think I may have to go there again, with my little kit this time.